Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ecuador anthem vs. Venezuela anthem

Ecuador Anthem VS. Venezuela Anthem

Ecuador my country's anthem,
Reading about it is like it does tell me what my people and I feel. Because it is talking about what people did to defend my country, in my country these feelings still alive. I think more than Nationality and political view, it is patriotism that come from our soul. We always defend our people and our nation and we feel proud of what we have and how we succeed in our country. We think and we act according our feelings. Of course I can clearly recognize that this situation wasn't all the time, I still remember there were a time when I couldn’t really understand which sense make the national Anthem and the government rules in my country, but in the last three or four years it has been different. Exactly how the anthem express. With our new president I can say it! Our country is free and everybody can say that, it is a better country with freedom and justice.

Venezuela's national anthem, speaks of courage and justice, it talks about the people who fight for a nation free of injustice. In my opinion and according with what I heard, the people in Venezuela continue to struggle to achieve freedom. But according news and people who I know say the president is a person who has been thinking he has rights to create his own rules and regulations again the Venezuela's people, and I think that does not have anything to do with what the national anthem refers to their country.

1 comment:

Jolanta Lapinska said...

Wow I had found that really interesting and ironic that the national anthem stresses freedom yet the country doesn't have much of it. You said it was the presidents fault but I wonder if the people themselves elect the president.